Monday, November 12, 2012

Progress on Paper 4

         So far, I have come up with the topic and theory I want to work with. The question I want to research is "How willing are people to drive electric cars?" The theory I am using to back up my question is the critical theory. I have also begun to work on my survey questions, I need to think of 2 or 3 more. Once I have all my questions I will put them in an order that flows and makes sense and then make the survey public for volunteers to take.

2 comments:

  1. I like your topic idea. Maybe for a survey question you could ask something that would show how much people currently know about Electric Cars. You could make it free response if possible so people can answer fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your topic and theory are a great choice. You seem to have the information you need and a well-planned survey to provide research in your paper. It looks like you will find enough information as long as you allow for several different types of questions; this way you will get people's personal opinion as well as the very specific facts you need to know in your multiple choice questions.

    ReplyDelete